Short and long term rental options on medical equipment can have several advantages. Leasing options also allow you to send it back when you are finished and not have to deal with the asset at the end of the period. Useful for the flu season influx of vaccinations, clinical trials and projects.
Take control with benefits that can include:
- Pivoting quickly without spending valuable cash flow
- Warranty protection
- Annual planned maintenances
- Flexible terms
- Affordable monthly payments
- Tax deductable
$1,000 ex GST
Conditions of Hire as follows:
- Freight prices quoted assumes no Stairs or lifts, no height restrictions, no Residential addresses. Any non-standard access must be advised by the customer and quoted before delivery to avoid incurring extra charges.
- Payment for both delivery to and from the rental location site to be made before despatch.
- Data Loggers must be purchased.
- Calibration certificate –must be requested prior to dispatch.
- Any loss or damage to equipment will be charged to the hirer.
- Units may be purchased at the end of the rental period at a percentage vs time based discount.
- All rental agreements can be extended on a month to month basis with 30 days’ notice.
*Pricing based on minimum 36 month rental period.